Create your own pet bee
with this free tutorial from Beverly's!Materials:
-black chenille stem
-black pom pom
1. Paint rock black for bee; paint rock red for lady bug.
2. Paint yellow stripes or black dots on rocks.
3. Glue on black pom pom for head.
4. Glue on wiggly eyes.
5. Cut a 3” piece of the black chenille stem, curl both ends of chenille stem, fold in half and glue on top of the black pom pom to create antennae.
6. Cut 6 1” pieces for legs, or a 2” piece for stinger.
7. For stinger, curl part of the chenille stem, leaving a piece straight for stinger.
8. Glue on legs or stinger.
Sign up for Bev's Newsletter
to receive monthly coupons and creative ideas.