Home > French Country Tray
French Country Tray
- Metal tray with handles
- Acrylic Paints – Latte & Antique Gold
- Decorative Papers –Graphic 45™ French Country Collection
- 3-D Foam Squares
- Double-Sided Tape
- Decocolor Paint Pen – Black
- Hot Glue
- Dry brush tray with both acrylic paints. Let dry between colors.
- Accent edges of tray with Decocolor Paint Pen.
- Measure the inside flat surface of your tin, and cut out a decorative printed paper to be your background.
- Adhere this piece of paper with double-sided tape to the inside flat surface.
- Cut out a section of design from decorative papers. Repeat by cutting the same section out on 2 more papers. You will have 3 sections of the same prints.
- Leave the first section in a complete pattern.
- Trim the second section to fit on top of the first with some of the detail removed. You are beginning to create a 3-D effect.
- Trim the third section to fit on top of the second with even more detail removed. This will complete your 3-D effect.
- Using the 3-D foam squares, adhere your second and third layered cut outs to the first cut out.
- Using 3-D foam squares in each corner of the back of the first cut out, stick to the top of the background paper, watching your placement.
- Cut two lengths of sheer ribbon 18 inches each.
- Hot glue each ribbon's end at an angle on the back top of metal tray.
- Pull both ribbons up and tie a knot in the center. Now, make a bow and trim ends in a chevron shape to finish.