- Washi Tapes
- Masking Tape
- Thin Wire
- Hot Glue
- Cut 6 inch piece of masking tape.
- Insert a 3 inch piece of thin wire from the center to end. Press into the masking tape to hold, and fold tape in half. Press in place.
- Decorate the masking tape on both sides with washi tapes.
- Turn the tape over. Lay the toothpick 1/8 inch from the right side and fold the tape over. Hot glue in place. Pinch end with toothpick to secure as it dries.
- Cut a chevron shape in the other end.
- Slightly bend the flag to create a "movement look"