- Assorted Ribbons
- Fabric Tac™ Glue
- Acrylic White Paint
- Using white acrylic paint, paint a 4 foot length of jute. Let dry.
- Tie 2 inch loops in the end for hanging, and tie in knot. Trim end.
- Cut 9 strips of felt 6 inches long by 2 inches wide.
- Cut multiple strips of ribbons 6 inches long.
- Glue the strips of ribbons on the felt in contrasting combinations. Let dry.
- Wrap the pieces of felt around the jute, and glue in place, spacing several inches apart on the jute. Leave the bottoms of the felt unglued.
- When the glue is dry, trim the bottom ends in a chevron shape.