Felt Pillow Monsters
- Assorted Felt Squares & Scraps
- Wiggle Eyes
- Embroidery Thread & Needle
- Fabri Tac™ Glue
- Stuffing or Batting
- Cut out a front and back of monster from felt.
- Using the top piece of felt only, stitch a mouth, nose, and hair.
- Place both the top and bottom pieces together.
- Leaving an opening to insert Stuffing or Batting, start stitching ¼ inch from the edge around felt cut out. Sew your stitches ¼ inch long each.
- Fill with stuffing or batting and continue to sew opening shut.
- Using Fabri Tac™ glue, attach eyes, teeth, and tongue.