Felt Flower Canvas
- Stretch Canvas
- Hot Glue Gun/ Glue Sticks
- Staple Gun/Staples (Optional)
- Start by covering your canvas with fabric and securing with either hot glue or staples from a staple gun.
- Cut out three different sized petal shapes, the first about 5” (12-15), the second about 4” (9-12) and the third about 3” (15-18).
- Starting with the large petals, fold the petal in half and then back open creating an accordion fold at the base. Glue petal base, then place on canvas to determine positioning. Once you have all your petals made and laid out on the canvas, begin gluing from the outside to the middle.
- Fluff up the petals and glue tips in place if desired.