- Paper Mache Manikin – choice of size
- Acrylic Paint – white, flesh and a pink
- ½ yard of ¾ inch black grosgrain ribbon
- 1 – silver buckle to fit ribbon
- Petaloo™ Flowers for Embellishment
- White cotton lace doily - approx 10 inch
- Vellum paper 8.5 x 11 size
- Mod Podge™ matte medium
- Prime paint your manikin in all white – let dry.
- Section off the neckline and paint that Flesh.
- Mod Podge the vellum paper onto the skirt portion – leaving wrinkles like fabric. Let dry.
- Cut outline from doily, trim and apply glue to neckline for collar.
- Trim and add Petaloo™ embellishment.
- Dry brush (a brush with almost all the paint dabbed off on a paper towel) the skirt portion in pink.
- Add the black ribbon and buckle – glue into place.