- Wooden birdhouse
- Wooden Craft Sticks
- Green, brown and tan Acrylic Paints
- Petaloo Flowers
- Hot glue
- Xacto Knife, Plyers, Sand paper
- Black Sharpie™ pen
- Cut sides of circle opening down to the base using an Xacto™ Knife.
- Remove wood to create a doorway. Sand smooth.
- Hot glue 2 inch shingles to roof using cut craft sticks.
- Make door using 3 craft stick pieces with split pieces glued to both the top and bottom.
- Paint house using all of the paints. Let dry.
- Attach door to doorway opening using Hot Glue.
- Embellish with moss and flowers.
- Make"Fairy House" sign with sticks and Sharpie™. Paint green. Hang on top of house with raffia.