Fabric Trees and Wreath
- Christmas Fabric
- 2 1/2, 3, and 4” Die Cut
- 6” green Tulle w/Glitter
- 2” Ribbon of Choice
- Gold Glitter Spray
- Red, White, and Green Card-stock
- Wreath form
- DMC Floss
- Clay Pot
- Fabric Glue
Instructions For Wreath
- Using Die cut machine cut fabric, tulle, and cardstock with all three sizes. This will give you mix of sizes and textures.
- Wrap wreath form with strips of fabric giving you a base to build your wreath.
- Layer different fabrics and cardstock starting with largest to smallest.
- Stitch through all layers to base of wreath.
- Use button to finish circle, tie off button.
Instructions For Trees
- Insert Foam into clay pot and insert dowel (paint dowel to preferred color).
- Cut 2 triangles out of fabric, glue two of the three sides together to create a pocket, let dry over night.
- Stuff lightly to give dimension. Embellish triangle with desired embellishments.
- Add triangle to top of dowel and seal bottom with glue.
- Wrap clay pot with fabric and tie off with fabric piece.