Home > Etched Apothecary Jars
Etched Apothecary Jars
- Glass Apothecary Jars
- Masking Tape
- Martha Stewart™ Frost Etching Effect
- Stencil Brush
- 1 inch Satin Ribbon
- Decorative Paper
- Big Shot™ Embossing Machine
- Spellbinders™ Label Die
- Brown Sharpie™ Pen
- Hot Glue
- Remove lid from jar.
- Clean jar with glass cleaner. Let dry.
- Tape off jar with masking tape to protect area that won't be painted.
- Using a stencil brush, dab on paint until desired area is covered. Let dry.
- While drying, cut out label shapes using an metal label die and a Big Shot™ embossing machine. Cut various sized for layering.
- Write on labels with brown Sharpie™ pen.
- Cut ribbon to fit around widest area of apothecary jar. Hot glue into place, by gluing at the front of the jar, wrapping around the back and connecting in the front again.
- Layer embossed and lettered labels, and glue together. Glue layered label into place on top of the ribbon.