- 12" x12" Frame with Glass
- Lion Brand Mini Spools of Yarn
- "In Case of Emergency Break Glass" Vinyl
- Decorative Paper
- Double-Sided Adhesive
- Clean frame glass.
- Using double-sided adhesive, secure paper to inside of back frame insert.
- Using double-sided adhesive, secure yarn in two rows to center of back frame insert on top of paper.
- Put insert back into frame and lock the back.
- Cut the vinyl in half so that the top line will read "In Case of Emergency" and the bottom line will read "Break Glass".
- Position vinyl and adhere to glass following manufacturer's instructions.