- Cardstock – Black, Hot Pink, White
- Darice Embossing Essentials® “Dots” Embossing Plate
- Sizzix Big Shot® or Other Embossing Machine
- Striped Ribbon
- Vinyl Words® Chalkboard Label
- Rubber Stamp
- White Ink Pad
- Adhesive Pearl Bling
- Cut black cardstock to 10” x 7”. Fold in half to make card.
- Cut pink cardstock to 4 ˝” x 6 ˝”. Adhere to front of card.
- Cut white cardstock to 4” x 6”. Place in embossing folder and run through Big Shot® machine.
- Notch one end of striped ribbon. Adhere to embossed white cardstock as pictured, overlapping raw end to back, and attaching in center to make fold.
- Stamp sentiment on chalkboard label. Adhere over ribbon.
- Embellish chalkboard label with pearl.