- Pink & Blue Cardstock
- Decorative Paper
- Sticker Rhinestones
- Lace & Ribbon
- Big Shot™ Embossing Machine
- Embossing Essentials™ Embossing Folders
- Thickers™ Letter Stickers – Pink Glitter
- Double Sided Tape
- Hot Glue
- Cut pink cardstock 8" x 12". Fold in half.
- Emboss blue paper using "Dot" embossing folder.
- Emboss a dark pink paper using "Frame" embosssing folder.Cut an 8" piece of lace and glue in place 2" above the bottom of card.
- Tape blue embossed paper on top. Tape dark pink frame on top of that. Accent with pearl sticker rhinestones.
- Trim with ¼" wide pink ribbon.
- Cut 7 – 1-1/2" flower petals and glue together in center.
- Top with 5 – 1" flower petals glued together. Secure a pink rhinestone on top.
- Cut two 1-½" x 2" leaves and glue under the flower. Glue flower with leaves to top right corner of frame.
- Add MOM lettering to left of flower.