Dry Erase and Chalkboard
- Wooden Cupboard Door
- Darice™ Sticky-Back Chalkboard
- Darice™ Sticky-Back Dry Erase
- Dry Erase Marker
- Wipe Cupboard Door free of all dust.
- Cut both Sticky-Back Chalkboard film and Sticky-Back Dry Erase films in various sizes of circles.
- Decide if you want to hang your Cupboard Door vertically or horizontally.
- Stick circles in place on the smooth flat surface of the Cupboard Door carefully overlaping. If you want to move it, do so. The film is removeable.
- Mark with Dry Erase Marker on the white film, and the Chalk on the Chalkboard.