- Mod Podge
- Clear Glass Plate
- Fabric Fat Quarter
- Foam Brush
- Sanding Pad
- Scissors or Utility Knife
- Clean plate and set it on a small box or butter tub upside down.
- With the bottom of the plate facing up, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge with a foam brush. With right side of fabric down, apply fabric to plate, making sure to overlap the rim of the plate by one inch all the way around.
- When completely covered, apply Mod Podge generously to the entire back of the plate.
- Use your fingers to work out any bubbles that may form. Allow the plate to dry for at least 24 hours. To speed up the drying process, use a hair dryer.
- When completely dry, cut excess fabric from rim of plate. Finish the edges using a sanding pad to remove frayed, rough edges. Wipe plate to remove any dust.
- Plate may be hand washed and air dried. Do not put in dishwasher.