Home > Decorated Paper Mache Boxes
Decorated Paper Mache Boxes
- Paper Mache Boxes – 3 Small, Medium, Large
- Acrylic Paints- Ceramcoat™ Seminole Green, Straw, Old Parchment and Black
- Decorative Papers – Graphic 45™ French Country Collection
- Mod Podge™
- Mod Melts™
- Mod Molds™
- Hot Glue
- Glass Knobs – 4
- Spray Sealer
- DecoColor™ Gold Paint Marker – Fine Line
- DecoColor™ Black Paint Marker – Broad Line
- Paint paper Mache boxes. Choose your own colors that are complimentary with your paper selection. We used the following: Small box side=Seminole green, Medium box side=Straw , Large box side=Black. All of the lids are painted Old Parchment. All of the insides and bottoms are painted black.
- Let all paints dry.
- Choose the decorative papers as you like and Mod Podge™ them to the top lid, and sides following directions on the Mod Podge™. Embellish as you like, layering smaller stickers or cutouts from the collection. Let Dry.
- Using the Mod Melts™ and the Mod Molds™, follow directions to make decorative flowers, leaves and bees to decorate the fronts of the medium and large boxes and the lid of the small.
- Paint the Mod Melt™ creations to your liking using the same paint colors that you have used to paint your boxes. Let dry.
- Accent the dried Mod Melts™ with the gold DecoColor™ paint marker. Let dry.
- Spray all of the boxes with the clear sealer spray, following directions on spray can.
- Insert the glass knobs into the corners of the bottom of the large box. Tighten bolts with nut from the inside of your box.
- Add Ribbons to flaps on lid fronts.
- Hot glue the Mod Melt™ creations to the boxes.
- Accent the edges with the black DecoColor™ paint marker.