Deco Mesh Wreath
- 21” by 10 yd. roll of deco mesh
- work wreath or wreath form with chenille stems
- 2.5” by 8 yd. spool of decorative ribbon
- Floral picks
- Hot glue
- To start: gather the end of the deco mesh together in your hand, and starting on the inside ring of the work wreath twist 2 pieces of pine around the end to secure it. -If you are using a wreath form & chenille stem, bend the chenille stem in half, twist on top of the form to create the holders that secure the deco mesh.
- To make the poufs: measure out about 10 inches of deco mesh by gathering it together. Pinch the mesh together in your hand at the 10 inch mark, then squish it so it poufs. Where you have it pinched, twist the next pieces of pine around the mesh to secure it. Fan out the loops as you go around to create a pouf. If poufs are too big or too small, adjust them as needed.
- Continue around the wreath in the same pattern until both rings are filled and all the pieces of pine have been used. Cut off any leftover mesh.
- Repeat with your decorative ribbon to the top by twisting the pieces of pine around them again.
- Hot glue or twist floral picks around the deco mesh wreath.