- 20" Round Wire Wreath Form
- Red Decomesh– 10yards
- Chenille Stems-Red
- Wire Cutters
- Use wire cutters and pliers to bend the wreath form to a heart shape.
- Attach chenille stem like a twist tie around inner two wires of wreath form.
- Attach second chenille stem to outer two wires of wreath form, about 2 inches away.
- Repeat every two inches around wreath, alternating inner and outer rings.
- Attach decomesh wreath with first chenille stem, twisting as above.
- Attach the decomesh to the next chenille stem, leaving about 8 inches of mesh between chenille stems.
- Repeat around to first chenille stem; attach then trim decomesh.
- Fold chenille stem ends around to back of wreath. Use remaining mesh to cover all wire. Twist chenille stems to conceal. Embellish as desired.