Cream Beauty Necklace
- Seed Beads in 2 Sizes
- Beading Thread
- Findings (Clasp, Jump Ring, Crimp Beads)
- Jewelry Tools
- Organza Ribbon
- Petaloo™ Flowers
- Cut organza ribbon to desired length. Adhere flowers as desired along ribbon.
- String two strands of seed beeds to desired length.
- Attach crimp beads, jump ring and clasp to ends of bead strands and ribbon to create necklace.
- Refer to our online video “Crimping for Beginners” at http://www.beverlys.com/crimping-for-beginners.html for jewelry making tips.