Craft Stick Snowman
- Craft Sticks – 7 Large
- Acrylic Paint – White & Black
- Foamies™ - Orange
- Sharpie™ Pen - Orange
- Hot Glue
- Wiggle Eyes
- Washi Tape – Red Dot & Black Print
- Lay 6 craft sticks side by side.
- Secure a craft stick in a horizontal position 2 inches from the top of the 6 craft sticks using hot glue.
- Paint the bottom 2/3 of the sticks white. This will become the snowman’s face. Let dry.
- Paint the top 1/3 of the sticks black. Also, paint the horizontal stick black. This will become the brim of the hat. Let dry.
- Above the brim of the hat, stick a red Washi tape from side to side.
- Tear 6 pieces of black Washi tape to measure 2 inches long each.
- Roll each piece up in a tight ball.
- Hot glue the 6 small balls in place to create a mouth.
- Hot glue two large wiggle eyes to the face.
- Cut a small carrot shaped nose from a piece of orange Foamie™. Outline and give details with an orange Sharpie™ pen.
- Hot glue nose to center of face.