Home > Crackled Door Plaque
- Sierra Pacific MDF Plaque
- Acrylic Paint – Pink & Ivory
- Crackle Medium
- Alcohol Ink – Latte
- Extra Fine Black Sharpie
- Decorative Paper Cut Outs
- Mod Podge™
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic™
- Transfer Paper
- Petaloo™ Flowers
- Hot Glue
- Double-sided Adhesive Squares
- Paint plaque with background paint, (pink). Let dry.
- Paint plaque with Crackle Medium, following directions on bottle.
- Apply top coat (ivory). Let dry
- Wipe entire plaque with Alcohol Ink. Let Dry.
- Mod Podge™ decorative cut out in corner of Plaque. Let dry.
- Accent cut out with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic™. Let dry.
- Using transfer paper, transfer wording to plaque. Go over lines with Fine Line Sharpie.
- Accent with Petaloo™ Flowers with leaves using hot glue.
- Hang by using double-sided adhesive squares.