Crackled Clay Pot
- Clay Pot
- Acrylic Paint – Pink & Ivory
- Crackle Medium
- Alcohol Ink – Latte
- Extra Fine Black Sharpie™
- Decorative Paper Cut Outs
- Mod Podge™
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic™
- Petaloo™ Flowers
- Hot Glue
- Paint pot with background paint, (pink). Let dry.
- Paint pot with Crackle Medium, following directions on bottle.
- Apply top coat (ivory). Let dry
- Wipe entire pot with Alcohol Ink. Let Dry.
- Mod Podge™ decorative cut outs around pot. Let dry.
- Connect cut outs with decorative swirls with leaves using Sharpie™
- Accent cut outs with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic™. Let dry.
- Wrap brim with 3 strands of Jute cut to fit adding a bow at center.
- Hot glue in place.
- Accent with Petaloo™ Flowers with leaves.