Corrugated Tree Card
- Scrapbook Paper
- Embossing Gun
- Embossing Powder
- Embossing Glue Ink
- Ruler or Scoring Board
- Start by either using a blank card or cutting one out of scrapbook paper.
- Stamp your stamp using the embossing glue onto the surface you wish to emboss. Quickly dust with embossing powder.
- Heat the embossing powder with the heat gun until it melts together. Set aside.
- Score and fold or measure and fold a piece of paper at ½ inch intervals. Cut strips measuring ½ inch, 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” wide (so that they are corrugated).
- Adhere all of the corrugated pieces to the center fold inside the card forming a triangle (tree) shape. (Smallest on top, largest on bottom).
- Cut out embossed shape and adhere onto card in desired location, layering papers under or around.