College Fund Bank
- Glass Block
- Vinyl Lettering "College Fund"
- Thickers™ Lettering Stickers
- 1 Yard 1" Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
- 1 Yard ˝ " Wide Sheer Ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Craft Knife
- Clean glass block before beginning.
- Center "College Fund" vinyl and rub onto block, following manufacturer's instructions.
- Spell out student's name with Thickers™ and adhere to block above vinyl.
- Remove plastic cover from block.
- Starting at the bottom of the block, glue 2 ribbons around outer edge of block, leaving opening clear.
- Cut two 8" pieces of grosgrain ribbon. Fold one end over 1" on each piece and glue to itself.
- Cut two 8" pieces of ˝" sheer ribbon and glue to underside of both grosgrain ribbons.
- Measuring ˝" from the top of fold on both ribbons, make 1/8" cut with craft knife.
- Insert a brad in folded part of ribbons and hot glue to each side.