Home > Clothesline on Canvas
- Acrylic Paint
- Decorative Papers
- Buttons & Thread
- Tiny Wooden Clothespins
- Bakers Twine or Hemp
- Hot Glue
- Mod Podge
- Mod Podge Dimensions
- Photocopy of Measuring Tape
- Sharpie™ Marker
- Paint canvas with paint. Let dry.
- Tear papers to overlap on canvas. Mod Podge to canvas painting on top of the canvas and on the bottom and top of the paper. Let dry.
- Cut out embellishment from papers and Mod Podge in place.
- When dry, hot glue buttons with twine strung from each from side to side.
- Cut out dresses from paper and embellish with buttons, rhinestones, doilies, ribbon, stitches, Sharpie marker.
- Add Mod Podge Dimensions where you like.
- Hang dresses from clothesline with tiny clothespins.