- 1 Fat Quarter Cotton Fabric for each Napkin
- Sewing Machine
- Cut your fabric into 1-18 inch perfect square, for each napkin.
- Press fabric in 1/4″ all the way around the edge. (This will save you a lot of time when sewing).
- Using your pressing lines as a guide, trim off the outside corner point.
- Open fabric and fold corner up again ¼ inch.
- Press the new corner point to the ½ inch mark where the pressed edges will meet.
- Press the new "corner" down to the inside press line. Press the first fold of the edges.
- Press edges under again making corner meet diagonally in center of the corner.
- Top stitch the hem into place, turning the material as you turn each corner.