Christmas Tree Tea Towel
- Green Tea Towel
- 1 Inch Wide Tan Ribbon
- Assorted ¼”- ½” - Green Ribbons, 4 Different Styles
- Decorative ½” Wide Red Ribbon
- Green Fabric Scrap
- Jingle Bell
- FabriTac™ Glue
- Cut a 6”x6” triangle from green fabric as the backing for the tree.
- Measure and cut the 4 different green decorative ribbons into 3 inch pieces.
- Starting at ¼” from the bottom of the triangle, attach ribbons, looping the 3” pieces. Place the loops side by side and secure to backing fabric by sewing or using FabriTac™. Make sure that the rounded loops are at the bottom and the cut ends are on the top. As each new row is added, the loops will cover the cut ends of the row underneath.
- After each row is added vertically, add one straight strip of ribbon on top of the cut ends to cover any stitches or glue, then progress to the next row.
- Top off the tree with a red bow and a jingle bell stitched closely under it.