Christmas Treat Tube
- Clear tube
- Cellophane (5x15")
- Candy of your choice
- Christmas ribbon
- Glue dots
- Tag and red & green cardstock
- Christmas embellishment
- Scissors and hole punch
- Fill candy tube.
- Center tube on cellophane and wrap so cello extends evenly beyond ends of tube, secure with glue dots.
- Attach ribbon to edge of tube with at least 12" of ribbon hanging over the end of the tube. Wrap tube and secure at the other end with a glue dot. Allow ribbon to extend at least 12"and then trim.
- Cut 24" of ribbon and tie to each end of cellophane being sure to secure extra ribbon from wrapping. Fluff cello to look like a candy wrapper. Repeat for other end and curl ALL ribbon ends.
- Mount tag on red and green cardstock and trim; add embellishment. Punch hole and tie onto one of the curls.