Chocolate Bunny Jar
- Smooth Sided Canning Jar
- Glass Candlestick
- E6000™ Adhesive
- Paper Doily
- Cotton Lace Trim
- Petaloo™ Flower
- Green Easter Shred
- Jelly Beans
- Chocolate Rabbit
- Glue candlestick to bottom of jar using E6000™. Allow to dry completely.
- Put Easter grass, jelly beans and chocolate rabbit inside jar.
- Replace flat part of lid on jar. Cover with paper doily.
- Screw lid ring on over doily.
- Cut lace to fit lid ring, with a slight overlap. Thread ribbon through holes in lace, leaving 4 inch tails.
- Glue lace around lid ring. Tie ribbon in a bow; trim ends.
- Embellish lid with Petaloo™ flower.