Chevron Mini Calendar
- Square Wood Plaque
- Washi Tape 5 Prints
- Printed Cardstock 6 to12 Prints
- Solid Cardstock to Coordinate with Prints
- White Cardstock
- SRM Mini Calendar Sticker Sheet
- SRM Calendar Months Sticker Sheet
- Bakers Twine
- Hole Punch
- Double Sided Adhesive
- Cover plaque with alternating strips of washi tape. Cover edges to finish, mitering corners.
- Adhere calendar stickers to white cardstock. Trim each to approximately 2 ¼ x 2 ¼.
- Cut 12 pieces of 3 ½ x 5 printed cardstock.
- Adhere white calendar blocks to various colors of solid cardstock, cut to 2 ½ x 3, to match your printed cardstock. Align a scant 1/8 from top of solid cardstock.
- Adhere month sticker below calendar block for each month.
- Adhere months to printed cardstock pieces, aligning ½ from bottom.
- Punch holes in all printed cardstock pieces to align with those on plaque.
- Attach calendar pages to plaque with bakers twine.