Create your own chenille stem flower ring
with this free tutorial from Beverly's!Materials:
1 yellow, 2 green and
3 pink chenille stemsInstructions:
1. Using the yellow and pink chenille stems, wrap the middle of the chenille stem around your finger, twisting to secure a ring shape.
2. Take each piece of the pink and wrap them in a circle to create a petal. Repeat for all 6 pieces.
3. Cut off the extra yellow and curl to create the middle of the flower.
4. For the leaves, take the green chenille stem and fold back and forth, getting larger as you go.
5. Twist the green chenille stem around the bottom of the flower to secure. Repeat with the other green chenille stem.
Sign up for Bev's Newsletter
to receive monthly coupons and creative ideas.