Chenille Stem Flower Ring
- 1 yellow, 2 green and 3 pink chenille stems
- Using the yellow and pink chenille stems, wrap the middle of the chenille stem around your finger, twisting to secure a ring shape.
- Take each piece of the pink and wrap them in a circle to create a petal. Repeat for all 6 pieces.
- Cut off the extra yellow and curl to create the middle of the flower.
- For the leaves, take the green chenille stem and fold back and forth, getting larger as you go.
- Twist the green chenille stem around the bottom of the flower to secure. Repeat with the other green chenille stem.