- Plastic Ornaments
- Black Chalkboard Paint
- Clear Acrylic Coating
- Decorative Ribbons
- Christmas Picks
- Chalk Marker - White
- Hot Glue
- Paint plastic ornaments with chalkboard paint. Let dry.
- Spray seal with the clear acrylic coating. Let dry.
- Tie a 1/8 inch ribbon through the top cap to hang. Pull the knot down into the cap and hot glue in place. Replace the cap on the ornament.
- Wrap the cap with ribbons and secure with a bow.
- Break apart a Christmas pick. Using small bits, glue to the top of the ornament near the cap and bow to embellish.
- Have you child write their teacher's, relative's or friend's names, their grade, the year, their school, their name…..the list is endless, on the ornament with the chalk marker. Let dry.