Home > Carnival Ticket Box
Carnival Ticket Box
- Plain Craft Box – 5 inches by 8 ˝ inches
- Craft Knife
- Washi Tape
- Ruby Rockit™ Carnival King Papers and Stickers
- Thickers™ Lettering
- Double-Sided Adhesive
- 3-D Sticker Squares
- Glue a decorative piece of paper to the top of the box 2 inches from the hinged side.
- Cut an opening in the top of the box, centered, 3 inches from the top of the box. The opening should measure ˝ inch wide by 2 inches long.
- Trim the opening with washi tape. Outline that washi tape with another contrasting washi tape. Miter the corners of the tapes by making one cut with your craft knife, and pulling back corner, remove the excess so that the two pieces fit together nicely.
- Use the self-adhesive lettering to spell out the word "Tickets". Center the word by placing the letter "k" first and space the other letters both to the left, and then to the right.
- Use 3-D tape squares to add the "popcorn" decorative papers.
- Wrap the entire sides of the box with 4 contrasting washi tapes.