- SPC™ Plaque
- Ruby Rockit™ Carnival King Paper
- 1/8 inch Ribbons for hanging – Red and Black
- Washi Tape
- Acrylic Paint – Ivory
- 3-D Tape Squares
- Paint plaque with ivory paint. Let dry.
- Using double-sided tape, stick paper cut outs to front as desired.
- Layer to get desired design. Use 3-D tapes to add dimension.
- Wrap the edge of the plaque using washi tape. Miter at the corners.
- Insert two ribbons together through the holes and tie at the top of the plaque above the holes.
- Hot glue rhinestones to the end of the ribbons on both sides of ribbon to create a "little ball" look.