Home > Carnival Gift Packaging
Carnival Gift Packaging
- Gift Bag
- Ruby Rockit™ – Carnival King Papers
- Kraft Paper
- Double-Sided Tape
- Washi Tape
- Colored Tissue
- Ribbons – Assorted
- Bakers Twine
- 3-D Stickers Squares
- To decorate gift bags, choose papers and cut to fit on front of bag. Use double-sided tape to adhere papers to the front of the gift bags. Layering is a nice look. Use 3-D tape squares for dimension.
- Put your gift item in the bag, and cover with tissue papers that are complimentary to the decorative papers used on the bag.
- Decorate satin ribbon with washi tape, and then tie to bag handles.
- Cut pennants from the paper and secure to bakers twine using washi tape. Tie this from one handle of your bag across the front of the decorated bag and secure to the inside with double-sided tape.
- To wrap a boxed gift, wrap in kraft paper and follow the above directions for embellishing with papers.
- The burlap ribbon is tied over the top of the right bottom corner of the box, up the back and secured with a decorative knot in the upper left side of the box. Cut bow ends in a chevron shape by folding the ribbon in half and cutting from the middle of the fold down approximately ˝ inch to the tips.