- Plastic or Paper Mache egg
- Claudine Hellmuth's Sticky Back canvas™
- Acrylic paints of your choice
- Scribbles™ light yellow
- Wrap ¾ inch strips of canvas around the eggs – either horizontally or vertically (photo shows vertically)
- Once the egg is covered in canvas, paint with diluted paint. This will soak into the canvas and let the texture show through.
- Create little flowers – make a teardrop shape petal and cut out five of these from the painted canvas. Add a drop of glue and pinch the tiny end together to make a petal. Peel and stick each petal down to make the flower.
- Allow to dry entirely. Add a yellow highlight with scribbles or yellow Stickles – to make your stamens. Let dry. Use in your Easter arrangements.