Canning Jar Mantel Light
- Pint size canning jar
- Jute twine
- Packaged sprinkle snow, or Epsom salt
- Jingle bells
- LED Battery operated tea light
- Hot glue
- Glue in place the pick or greenery of your choice on the side of the jar.
- Wrap the jute twine around the top of the jar – covering the jars lip entirely in an even wrap.
- Tie a tight know and leave enough tails on the jute to be able to string on your jingle bells and knot. You could also glue into place.
- Add an appropriate level of the snow or salt and place battery operated tea light in the jar.
- Add a bow made out of the coordinating ribbon and glue on.