Candy Cane Wreath
- 22 Candy Canes
- Hot Glue
- Arrange candy canes so that they face back to back, with the curved tops facing outward and away from each other. The tops should form an “m” shape.
- Apply a thin bead of glue to the back of one of the canes, and press them together as described above.
- Loop a piece of decorative ribbon around the middle of the candy canes to secure them and help the glue adhere. Tie the ribbon tightly.
- Perform steps 1-3 eleven more times. Once finished, you should have 12 ribbon-bound pairs of candy canes.
- Place two pairs of tied candy canes together, curved tops facing each other. Touch the tips of the curved tops together while also touching the bottom of the cane together. A tall, slim heart shape should form.
- Glue the tips together. Repeat step 5, and glue the backs of each heart shape together. Repeat this process until all of the pairs join to form a circular wreath.
- Dab each point of connection with E6000. Allow the wreath to dry overnight.
- Hang the wreath using extra decorative ribbon. Add extra decorative accents to the wreath as desired!