Button Heart Canvas Wall Art
- Red buttons
- 4 x 4 canvas
- Bazzil music note 12 x 12 paper
- Mod Podge
- Large red dot Washi Tape
- Fine tip red &black Sharpie markers
- Hot glue gun
- Cut paper to match the size canvas you use.
- Following directions on Mod Podge, apply paper to canvas and let dry.
- Place buttons into heart shape on canvas and hot glue in place.
- Apply Washi Tape around edges of canvas, pressing firmly.
- Using a red Sharpie, draw 4 dots in each white dot on tape.
- Using a black Sharpie, draw an X over the dots to resemble stitches.
- Complete by adding black Sharpie stitches around top edges.