- Wooden Display Box with Glass Top
- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge™ (optional)
- Miniature Butterflies
- Thin Dowels
- Heavy Duty Scissors
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Paint Brush
- Remove the top glass panel from the display box.
- Paint wooden box with acrylic paint. Allow to dry completely.
- Coat with Mod Podge™. Allow to dry completely.
- To create butterfly mounts, cut dowel to lengths shorter than the depth of the box (the butterflies should be “inside” and not in the way of the glass panel).
- Glue the dowel pieces in the center of each display area.
- Glue butterflies onto the tip of each dowel piece.