Burlap Fruit Banner
- "Picked Fresh"™ Wilmington Prints Fabric
- ¼ Yard - Burlap Fabric
- Fabric Tac™ Glue
- Yarn Needle
- Embroidery Floss
- Cut around the border of the fruit prints.
- Cut the burlap fabric 1 inch to 1 ½ inches larger around all edges than each fruit print.
- Center the fruit print on each burlap fabric piece. Using the embroidery floss, stitch around the edge of the fruit print using large stitches.
- Fray ½ inch deep around the squares of each piece of burlap.
- Turn each panel over with the wrong side up.
- Measuring all spots the same; add a drop of Fabric Tac™ glue to each panel's top corner. As glue is drying, flatten the drop. (This is the spot that you are reinforcing to tie the jute through).
- When glue is dry, insert jute through a yarn needle and tie each corner connecting to the next one. Tie the ends of the banner with two longer ties so that your banner can be hung.