Burlap Bulletin Board
- Sierra Pacific Frame with Canvas Backing
- Large Doily – Cream
- Burlap Ribbon
- Wired Ribbon
- ½ inch Grosgrain Ribbon
- Hot Glue
- Metal Stickers
- Cut doily to fit in top left corner, leaving an extra ¼" to tuck under frame.
- With scrap of doily remaining, cut off 2 pieces of lace that are 2" wide and 6" to 8" of outer edge. Roll each piece and glue ends to create a "flower bud." Set aside.
- Cut 1 – 12" piece of burlap ribbon. Roll again and glue to create a larger "rose."
- Cut two – 3" pieces of burlap ribbon and trim one edge to create a leaf. Pinch the other edge and glue with hot glue.
- Cut two – 12" pieces of wired ribbon. Carefully pull the wire from one side only to gather. Then, glue to hold with hot glue.
- Cut two – 3" pieces of grosgrain ribbon. Loop and secure ends to create a leaf.
- Glue all flowers in place with hot glue. Tuck the leaves under the flowers as you glue. Embellish corners of frame with metal stickers.