Home > Bohemian Bazaar Cards
Bohemian Bazaar Cards
- Graphic 45™ Bohemian Bazaar Paper Collection
- Double-Sided Tape
- Embossing Machine
- Embossing Folder
- Core'dinations™ Black Magic Cardstock
- Gold DecoColor™ Paint Pen
- Hot Glue
- Choose papers from the Bohemian Bazaar collection.
- Fold paper of your choice to form a basic card.
- Using items from the materials list, layer and create a design on top of each card.
- If using an embossing folder and embossing machine, follow directions with machine. We used black sandable cardstock with blue core paper.
- After embossing, lightly sand to expose the blue paper underneath.
- Tear paper edges upward to expose the blue paper on the edge.
- Outline the cardstock underneath with the gold paint pen.
- Use double-sided tape to stick the paper to paper. Use hot glue to adhere ribbons or non-adhesive rhinestones.