Blending Paint on Canvas
- Acrylic Paint:red, pink, orange, yellow, white
- 1” paint brushes
- Squeeze a thin line of paint on canvas starting with white, then yellow, orange, pink, & red.
- Using a brush start at top with white and stroke the brush across. You can either go straight across or curvy line across.
- Continue strokes across the canvas going down a bit after each stroke across, blending as you go. Stop after orange.
- Wash your brush out thoroughly or use another brush and continue your paint strokes starting at the bottom with red, work your way up to
the orange, blending as you go.