Beaded Bracelet and Earrings
- Jewelry Wire
- Crimp Beads
- Crimp Tool
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutter
- Clasp (Toggle)
- Earring Hooks
To Make Bracelet:
- Start by cutting your jewelry wire to desired length, plus a few extra inches for the crimping at the ends. Place once crimp bead onto the end of the wire, followed by either side of the clasp and then loop the wire back through the crimp bead. Firmly press the crimp bead down with a crimp tool. Trim off excess wire.
- String beads on wire in desired order.
- Once you have your beads on the wire to the length you’d like, string another crimp bead on and the other side of the clasp. Wrap the wire back through the crimp bead and pull relatively tight. Crimp with crimp tool. Trim off any excess wire.
To Make Earrings:
- Start by threading the beads you would like onto the headpin.
- Bend the wire on the end of the headpin to form a loop and thread it through the loop in the earring hook.
- Finish off by wrapping the excess wire around itself or trimming it off if there is too much.