Basic Card Making
- Decorative Paper – Double-Sided
- Double-Sided Tape
- 3-D Tape Stickers
- Dies and Die Cut Machine or Decorative Edger Scissors
- American Crafts™ Sentiment Stickers
- Petaloo™ Flowers
- Choose the size of your finished card. Measure and cut paper so that when it is folded in half, you will have your finished size.
- Fold paper.
- Cut a contrasting paper _" smaller than the inside of your card. Adhere to inside.
- Use dies or decorative edger scissors to cut decorative shapes and edges. Adhere to front of card as desired.
- Add sentiment to card
- Embellish with flowers, ribbons and rhinestones as desired.