Home > Ballerina Bottle Topper
Ballerina Bottle Topper
- Glass Bottle
- Wooden shape with ball top
- Acrylic Paint
- Mod Podge™
- Tulle on a spool
- Sheer Ribbon
- Petaloo™ Flowers
- Chenille Stem – tan
- Embrodiery Thread
- Sharpie Pen – extra fine line
- Paint hair on rounded top of wooden shape. Let dry.
- Paint neckline down to create a tu-tu. Let dry.
- Paint shape with Mod Podge™. Let dry.
- Cut two 3 inch pieces of chenille stems, fold in half and glue to sides.
- Cut a 12 inch piece of tulle. Fold into thirds and cut on fold.
- Sew with a stitch through one side. Gather and glue to body.
- Cut a 12 inch piece of sheer ribbon and sew as above. Glue to body.
- Wrap above the glue line with Embroidery thread to create a wasteline. Glue in place.
- Glue a Petaloo™ flower on top of head as well in hands.
- Glue Cork to bottom.