- BoBunny™ Anthem Paper Collection
- Scoring Board
- Double-Sided Tape
- Red/White & Blue/White Bakers Twine
- Cut a 114 inch piece of both the red/white and blue/white bakers twine. Set aside.
- Cut 7 - 3 inch x 12 inch strips from the double sided paper.
- Cut 14 - 2 inch x 6 inch strips from the double sided paper.
- Cut 14 - 1 inch x 6 inch strips from the double sided paper.
- Using a scoring board, score the 3 inch by 12 inch strips in ˝ inch intervals. Fold accordion style.
- Fan out into a half circle and apply glue at the center to hold, while you keep both top tabs of the half circle from the glue.
- Apply double-sided tape to the back of the top tabs. Turn rosette over and add both of the twines across the tape. Carefully space bunting pieces evenly as you stick them to the twine. Stick this piece to the bottom of one of the 2 inch by 6 inch strips. Make sure when you are choosing your papers, that you are not placing two rosettes with the same papers side by side.
- To the front of the paper, add a 1 inch x 6 inch strip of paper for contrast. Use the double sided tape to secure.
- You may use any amount of extra paper strips to embellish.
- Use the stickers, cardstock trims, rhinestones and any other embellishment from the paper collection to accent.