- Pre-printed Paper Animal Masks
- Felt Tip Pens, or Markers
- Tacky™ Glue
- Sticky Sticks™
- Color mask in desired colors.
- Apply glue where you will want glitter (one glitter color at a time).
- Shake a small amount of glitter on wet glue (over a plate so that glitter can be re-used.
- Repeat glue and glitter process until all desired glitters are applied.
- Add feathers where you like using Tacky™ glue.
- Insert stretch cord provided in package through small holes on sides. Tie a knot in each end and clip close. Add a small amount of glue to secure knot.
- Peel off adhesive on Sticky Stick™ and attach to back of mask. Decorate handle with washi tape .