- 4 or 5 inch styrofoam ball
- 2 pkgs of red Marabou single feather
- Black and red single crow feathers for hackle and tail
- Black acrylic paint
- Fun foam sheet yellow for beak
- Black Chenille stem for brow
- Dowel for legs
- Lara's Craft wood pot for feet
- Piece of wood plaque to glue it all together and make him stand
- Glue feathers all over the styrofoam ball. Tip!: Glue 1/2 of the feathers together and let dry so they are to easier to handle!
- Fashion piece of fun foam into beak and glue to feather ball. Pin until dry with a straight pin.
- Glue eyes and brow into place.
- Paint the wood pieces.
- Glue the wood pot upside down on the wood plaque.
- Insert the wood dowel into the hole in the wood pot and glue.
- Insert the other end of the wood dowel into the bottom of your Angry Bird body and glue.